I am grateful for...
- ... that box of frozen waffles in the freezer.
- ...my cold tall iced green tea from Starbucks. (and more economical than the tall, non-fat, iced mocha no whip). It is a $2 difference people. That is HUGE. Less fat too!
- ...Nice Nurse Stacy that helped Kelly and Lily's doc office visit a little more endurable.
- ...finding Peyton's green Tinkerbell shoe with a pom pom on it just in time. (Before impending meltdown...whew, that was close, wiping brow).
- ...scrambled eggs in my fried rice from Pei Wei...YUM! Is it weird to be grateful for food;0
- ...quick return on ultrasound results. Hemangiomas are not a bad thing...they are just internal kisses from heaven-yeah Read more about this at http://babyhutcheson.blogspot.com/
- ...a17 minute emergency phone call to a friend regarding a house decor emergency question-thank you, J. I really appreciate you:)
- ...car keys being where they needed to be this morning.
- ...Lost season finale!
- ...finding the one dollar bill and quarters needed to buy the second thing I was grateful for;0 I forgot my wallet at home.