Sunday, May 10, 2009

all i need is...

Photobucket
...and more RAM!
(house quiet, coffee in hand, thoughts of how good this day is going to be running through my mind...hmmm, maybe i'll do a mother's day post on my blog. yes, right now. i know exactly the photos i will post. can't wait!)
...two minutes later
no collages of my kids or pictures of my mom on the beach with my kids-not today anyway.
i never realized i would ask jeff for more RAM on mother's day versus something cooler like a new hat for the beach, or a picnic basket, or a gift cert to buy new make-up. asking for RAM is like spending money on a new washer or dryer or new roof! ya know, stuff you need,
but don't want to spend your money on.
all that aside, happy mother's day to my mom and to my grandma for having my mom-
because i adore my mama!!!
also, to my mother-in-law for having such a sweet son.
i love you all very much.
and to my babies...for making me a mommy!
dreams do come true and they are called peyton and beckham.
my babies...you two steal my heart everyday. i love you so much.
we are off to spend the day together. going to enjoy the paradise we live in...the beach.
RAM or no RAM, camera or no camera (mine is now officially dead...heavy sigh)...
today is a good day because, indeed, all you really need is love!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roses are red, violets are blie, I love your heart mommy, and Beckham does too. You make us so happy, and we want to say, we're glad you're our mommy on this mother's day. You cook, you clean, you play with us too, so we want to do something special for you. We know there's a package, D90 you need, it has great stabilization, and fast shutter speed. Now don't forget the lenses, with really big zoom, so you can see Beckham going aaahhh BOOM! We'll posefor you, smile and dance a bit too, for noone takes pictures better than you. We bought you this package with one thing in mind, My great mommy Darwish, you're one of a kind.

We love you Mommy!
Love, Peyton and Beckham
and Daddy too

Anonymous said...

Roses are red, violets are blie, I love your heart mommy, and Beckham does too. You make us so happy, and we want to say, we're glad you're our mommy on this mother's day. You cook, you clean, you play with us too, so we want to do something special for you. We know there's a package, D90 you need, it has great stabilization, and fast shutter speed. Now don't forget the lenses, with really big zoom, so you can see Beckham going aaahhh BOOM! We'll posefor you, smile and dance a bit too, for noone takes pictures better than you. We bought you this package with one thing in mind, My great mommy Darwish, you're one of a kind.

We love you Mommy!
Love, Peyton and Beckham
and Daddy too

Kelle said...

HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY DANCE! I knew he was gunna do this and it was all I could do not to tell you! So, instead I lamented with you on your crap camera! What a special day...you deserve this, and what a sweet way for him to tell you! Now, I didn't know he was gunna do that!!!

April said...

loved this post ... so very real, a dead camera and not enough ram. enough to crack me up!

and your husband? is that for real? sounds like a dream come true!

good for you!

Heidi said...

jeff rocked my world this weekend!!! amazing, thoughtful, and the poem makes me cry happy tears! he made up that poem...i'm amazed by that poem!!!

amyc said...

Awwww, Heidi...how fantastic. What a great family you have. Can't wait to see all your new creations! Let's get together soon! I'll see you at LL party!

Trisha (Kent) Davidson said...

thats awesome girlfriend! love the post. love the one you got "anonymous" and can't wait for some pics on the new camera!!!! just awesome....love you. miss you girl.

Kelly Hutcheson said...

Holy MD gift batman!! Love the poem! Not only can he speak like an Irishman, but he can write poetry...or is this a rap?