Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day!





Daddy, I Love You Daddy, I love you For all that you do. I'll kiss you and hug you'Cause you love me, too. You feed me and need me To teach you to play, So smile 'cause I love you On this Father's Day. -Author Unknown


Happy Father's Day to the fathers, grandfathers, godfathers, new fathers, old fathers, in my life. We love and appreciate you!


To Jeff, the father to my little babies, I love you. I love how you love our little kiddies. I love how you can't wait to get home and take them out to play golf. I couldn't have asked for a better man to celebrate this Father's Day! We love you so much. Peyton adores you and is constantly seeking your approval even though she doesn't have to try that hard-you adore her right back. And Beckham wants to be just like you...he really does look up to you-and you eat it right up!

Happy Daddy's Day, Jeff ! xoxo

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

These are great pics, Heidi! Very cute!!

Jennifer said...

Great pictures, and sweet words!!

I love the four generations!!!

Rayna said...

Heidi, I love the picture of all of the boys! Hope your having fun!