Sunday, October 19, 2008

fall fun

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
loving being here in michigan.
kids are having a ball!
i love watching them enjoy the season so much. they simply never want to be inside.
why would they? the weather is perfect, the leaves are crunchy, the air sweet with just a pinch of cold to redden their noses.
feeling lucky.
next batch...apple orchard, pumpkin patch, spiced cider, and warm donuts!!!!! OH MY!!!!
(an hour later...)
okay, adding pics i didn't i wasn't going to bc i didn't like what peyton was wearing...she HAD to wear bright purple with an unmatching Dora, yes Dora jacket. you all know how i feel about character clothes. however, i looked back at these and they show how MUCH FUN they were having, so i have to include. besides which, peyton LOVED what she was wearing even if i thought it looked like she went through a bag of unmatching clothes to dress herself...:)
Photobucket
here it is...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
look at that face.
Photobucket
circa 1970's print add for velour sweat suits in the hottest hues for fall. lol.
Photobucket
i didn't take this pic and i am still trying to figure out where in the yard it was taken. it looks like the kids are running through a brightly colored forest. weird.

6 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

HOLY SHIV!! Growing up in FL, I dont have any personal experience with Fall, but it makes me miss it! Love the cozy hats! WOW! holy shiv again!!

PS I'm on a mission stop all bloggers from having word verification. Will you be my first candidate in my union?

Rayna said...

I miss that so much! Michigan falls are the best. It looks like you are all having so much fun.

Heidi said...

I HATE word verification with a passion...!!! How do i sign up to be a part of this crapola??? I'm in kelster!!

Kelle said...

oh, those pics are beautiful and they look so happy...they're under the spell than only fall can weave. and her sweatsuit cracks me up. you're a good mommy. oh...and thank you...i knew you'd bring me back some fall. you always do, and i love that!

Steph C said...

Love them all great pictures fall sure is beautiful I have forgotten just how beautiful:) The Dora thing makes me laugh because I feel the same way as you about it but one day I will be going through this with Skye as well:)

Steph C said...

Love them all great pictures fall sure is beautiful I have forgotten just how beautiful:) The Dora thing makes me laugh because I feel the same way as you about it but one day I will be going through this with Skye as well:)