Sunday, March 7, 2010

i'm outta here.

oh, this feels like it has been a long time coming. with excitement and a tad of sadness...i am moving on from Life is Like a Box of Chocolates blog and starting a new one.

i feel like it is time as i have been talking about it for over a year-more like hanging over my head and on my permament to do list right above steaming the bathroom baseboards and right below meticulously organize closet with pictures and cute color-coded labels.
yeah, prob not gonna happen.

i have not only switched my title, but my new blog has a new url. please click this link to visit my new little space on the net. be sure to leave a comment on the new blog to be entered into my first ever blog giveaway.


xoxo
heidi

6 comments:

Jen Biasi said...

Bye bye, blog...
xoxox

April said...

see ya ... life is like a box of chocolates!

but, i LOVED the sweet tidbits saying underneath :)

Kelly Hutcheson said...

Heidi? Heidi? Heidi? (echo Heidi, echo Heidi, echo Heidi)


times up...

Ready or not, here I come...

Heidi said...

xoxo.

lol kelly!!!

Candy said...

Thanks for coming by my blog Heidi - I know exactly what website ur talking bout with the new couple and the house and they fix it up - the name escapes me now but thanks for thinking of me!

Anonymous said...

whoah this blоg is magnificent i reаlly like reading your posts.
Staу up the gгeat work! Үοu know, а lot of personѕ aгe ѕearching around foг this info, yοu
could aid them greatly.

My blog :: criar pagina like no facebook